Do you want to work with the best client-focused firm that helps family protect what is most important to them?
We are an entrepreneurial Estate Planning firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced paralegal to join our team and work directly with the attorney and office administrator to support the team and help our clients.
We are known for helping our clients receive peace of mind knowing that their families will be protected when life's most difficult circumstances are presented. We take pride in the fact that we build relationships with our clients that go beyond the process of estate planning. We are growing fast, and we need a paralegal who can hit the ground running.
This position will be responsible for important work, including the duty to:
- Provide first impression with clients and help clients understand the estate planning process
- Prepare, edit, and deliver legal documents (trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, etc.)
- Draft, deliver, and record Deeds and Homesteads
- Communicate with other professionals in all client matters
- Maintain the Welmerink Law mindset: Relationships are key to helping all families
If the statements below appeal to you, then you may be our next Rockstar!
- You can handle multiple projects at once and display skills of time management
- You do not get uncomfortable discussing death and money
- You can have a positive interaction with a client, regardless of the situation
- You can share a joke and laugh with a client while discussing difficult circumstances
- You are great with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and technology
- You are fluent and proficient in sarcasm..... and must be able to enjoy a good Dad joke
- You are willing to be apart of an awesome team
We love to help people learn and grow. But we don't always have the time for that. We want a paralegal with experience in estate planning. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand holding.
This is a full-time job where you are expected to manage multiple clients at a time, so you absolutely must be able to work in the office for 40 hours per week. Pay for this position is dependent on previous experience as a paralegal and opportunities for pay growth will happen after regularly scheduled employee reviews.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not send your resume through this website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected]. The subject line of the email should show your last name (all caps), followed by the position Paralegal in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH Paralegal AWESOME]
We look forward to reviewing your application.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.